Monday, July 19, 2010

last 10 updates

last leg of these update reposts. i actually chucked doing anything about the list when 2009 came. when i look back at this i only say tsk! to myself...

next up, #s 21-30

---

21. reconnecting - talked to tina, will text ruffy and sol, looking forward to shs batch reunion (2 mos. in), aiming to contact pat, topher, pao, rheena, sol, shs and psych people (4 mos. in), ym with sol, messaging in multiply with different friends, hung out with hs kada, lex, bfi pips & college kada (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

22. another racket/business - no tutorials for summer, planning on bringing ilocos longganisa and bagnet (from batac) to manila (2 mos. in), fixing my tutorial sked, itching to go to ilocos to get the business started (4 mos. in), minimal tutoring, parked the ilocos longganisa business to study it further (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

23. meeting friends of friends - there have been opportunities but only a few so far (2 mos. in), status quo (4 mos. in), rare occasions, have speed dating plans (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

24. pampering treatments - not yet stabilized (financial constraints) (2 mos. in), plan to visit this month (4 mos. in), onto my next round (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

25. ld manual - di pa (2 mos. in), have started (4 mos. in), module 2 (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

26. donate blood - this too (2 mos. in), by june 14 at ever gotesco commonwealth (red cross for san lazaro hospital aids patients) (4 mos. in), when i get really well from coughs (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

27. communicate deeper with God - reverted to rosary and singing along when the ld cd is on. currently in desolation (2 mos. in), have been distracted so much this summer (4 mos. in), resorted to listening to songs in the meantime (added a lot of them in my mp4) (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

28. go ice-skating - nope. anybody interested to join me? (2 mos. in), with tina too (together with the imax plan) (4 mos. in), 2009 (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

29. ld faci pool - super ok! (2 mos. in), anticipating the next ld weekend for this (4 mos. in), shared in ld 74 but skipped faci-ing in ld75 (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

30. writing thoughts on paper / blogging - started with blogging, struggling with my gratitude journal (2 mos. in), no pen-to-paper contact yet (4 mos. in), have been more frequent for q4 (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome. comments are <3