Sunday, July 18, 2010

first 10 updates

i'm mixing up the next 3 reposts since they are all updates of my 30/30 list. the originals were posted in multiply last mar 28, jun 9, and dec 16 of 2008.

first up, #s 1-10.

---

1. scrapbooking - found a clear book, fixed digital pix, no actual scrapbooking action yet (2 mos. in), scouting for materials and scheduling when to do it (4 mos. in), done with 2007, will finish 2008 this xmas break (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

2. savings quota - fallen further behind :'( (2 mos. in), have accepted the fact that it'll be touched to address most of my needs (4 mos. in), onto 50% (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

3. long hair - awkward stage, planning to have it relaxed (2 mos. in), chin-length and curly in the wrong places :( (4 mos. in), shoulder-length and curly in the right places :D (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

4. out of town/cultural - tagaytay c/o ld (2 mos. in), bataan c/o pie, lucban c/o ld, laiya c/o hs kada (4 mos. in), batac c/o isaguirre's, tagaytay c/o ld, boracay c/o hs kada (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

5. driving - no interest yet to read driving books (2 mos. in), my bro's sked is free!!! i feel discussions are better than reading books for this (4 mos. in), nada (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

6. basa - haven't contacted fel about this yet (2 mos. in), might consider rags2riches instead since i can't accommodate basa's weekday skeds... (4 mos. in), *changed to volunteer work* helped out in one of He cares' feeding programs, giving financial aide to the church in the meantime (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

7. exercise - huhuhu!!! haven't made time since illness and holidays (2 mos. in), doing the stepper and aiming for 1-hour 4x a week on it (4 mos. in), badminton every thursday with officemates, stepper on other days (except this dec) (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

8. ddi fsw - not the 1st step daw in faci-ing process, or different path that they see me in. besides, busy project-assisting for korean market (2 mos. in), dropped this already. will find an alternative (career goal) (4 mos. in), opportunity knocked again; will do it in jan!!! (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

9. wardrobe - so far, got 2 dresses, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 tops and a mini skirt ;D (2 mos. in), got hand-me-down blouses, planning to replenish my unmentionables (4 mos. in), bought shoes, bras, and some tops (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

10. imax - not yet! (2 mos. in), with tina this june (4 mos. in), actual 3d watching in 2009 with tina (2 1/2 mos. after my bday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome. comments are <3